ELISA kit for highly sensitive detection of ciguatoxin 1B
Ciguatoxins (CTXs) are the causative toxins of marine food poisoning “ciguatera.” This is the first product in the world that can detect and quantify CTX1B and 54-deoxy CTX1B, very easily, rapidly, sensitively, specifically, and at a low cost.
- *Easy： Include all reagents necessary for operation in the kit.
- *Rapid： Short analysis time within 2 hours.
- *Specific：Specific to CTX1B and 54-deoxyCTX1B, no reactivity to CTX3C series.
- *Low cost： No need for expensive HPLC or Mass Spectrometer.
- *Highly Sensitive 1)： Detection range is 200~5 pg/mL (~5 ppt) by colorimetry and 100~0.5 pg/mL (~0.5ppt) by fluorometry.
1) Highly Sensitive and Practical Fluorescent Sandwich ELISA for Ciguatoxins. Tsumuraya, T., Sato, T., Hirama, M., Fujii, I., Anal. Chem. 90, 7318 (2018).
「CTX－ELISA １B」Operation Manual（PDF） Start Download